Sunday, February 24, 2013

Practising With Life Jackets

It was scary when I first saw it but when I jumped in it was AWESOME!!! By Keegan

I was the first person to jump with a life jacket. by Jessica.

I wanted to try to jumping in. It was fun. By Pershia

It was fun. It hurt a little bit when you fell in to the water because you hit it hard. Then we floated on our backs to the shallow end. I'd like to do it again. By Seth




Jumping off with a life jacket is freaky when you first start, but when you get into the water it is like you were flying. By Grace


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 4,
    Looks like you were having lots of fun at the Aquatic Centre.
    I hope you have some more fun. Naomi
    I hope that you have lots of fun with the guinea pigs. Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment pleeease