Monday, November 4, 2013

Fun at the Mask Parade




I went to the mask parade by Kurt

On the first week back we did the mask parade and I think it was great and there was a dance at the front and my favorite thing was when my mum held one of the chickens and let all the people pat it and my other favorite bit was the dancers and we walked for ages but I didn't care it was kind of fun.
By Chelsea 


On Friday after the school holidays, it was the mask parade.
My favorite parts were the dance group because the moves they did were awesome and I liked the music playing when they were at it.
I also liked it when there was a big crash and Moses came through the middle of us fish. We were like the sea.
Some other teachers as well as a dog and Georgia from room 6 and Kyla from room 5 came through the red sea.
By Kaia




 

1 comment:

  1. These masks are sooooo cool!! What a great display!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment pleeease