Sunday, November 11, 2012

Musical Assembly Day

We played music in the library at assembly time. By Charle
On Monday at assembly day we all did a little song with lot's of music like shaker's,xylophone's,tambourine's and a marimba. I played the shaker's not the same color but blue and red. By Keegan
On Monday we did some music with xylophones, shakers, tambourines and marimba. I played the xylophone and I learned it very quickly. I used to use the triangle then the shakers but on Monday someone was away so I decided to use there xylophone. There was a huge xylophone medium,small and very small. I had a small xylophone. My friend Keegan had some shakers and Israel had a medium xylophone. Another friend Leroy had shakers as well. They were mine but they were now his. By Asher



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment pleeease