Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE FINGER PUPPETS!!!


In room 4, for the  last two weeks we are making finger puppets.They are looking okay and I want to name mine Bob.The finger puppets are going to be awesome.Charlies mum misses Hamley has been a big help with the finger puppets we have been making. They are being made out of paper m achy and cardboard. They are awesome..We are also going to paint them so they look like people. I like the finger puppet Mr Harris made. His finger puppet is awesome.They are going to have wacky hair and  all types of facial looks.We have painted
them skin colour.We are going to use sheep skin for the hair.I am having fun making the finger puppets.It is quite easy to make a finger puppet. I think that my puppet will be the best out of all the puppets.

By Leroy!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great puppet Leroy! I like how you have used sheepskin for the hair. Looks very realistic. Can't wait to see the whole classes puppets! From Miss B

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment pleeease