Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rooms 4,5 & 6 trip to Natureland Zoo

Sometime last Term Rooms 4, 5 and 6 went to wait for it wait for it Natureland Zoo (yay). We had to study animals and draw our fave bird and mammal. Anyways we all had fun. We all loved the little birds in the bird cage. They are so cute and the peacocks were funny. I remember my friend Rachael was sitting near the owls and there was a pukeko on the roof and she said it grabbed her pencil and pecked on it. She had to jump and try to scare the pukeko away and she got her pencil back...eventually. OK that was one funny thing. OH!! Wait I just remembered that i was talking to my friends Sophie,Joy,Trinity and Rebekah. We were by the goat pen and I was leaning on the wood. Suddenly Sophie laughed with her hand over her mouth. Then Joy,Trinity and Rebekah laughed. I said ''what?'' They said ''turn around.'' I turned around and I felt my hair being pulled. I screamed ''AHHHHHHHHHH!!'' The goat was eating my hair! I laughed and said ''dumb goat.'' Oh well I bet you had a laugh at the two stories - anyway bye. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment pleeease