Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Nervous Driving Test

"Wow is this the car I'm going to drive?" The car had professional flames on the front and the colour was a dark, pitch black. When I got in the AMAZING car, I sat on the really comfortable seats and the steering wheel had great grip. Finally the moment that I had been waiting for... the Instructor gave me the keys. I was getting over excited, luckily I calmed down and put the key in the keyhole and drove out of the carpark and out of the driveway! I was doing great and having a good time. Suddenly I drove past a red light! Lucky I didn't crash into other cars... I thought my dream was over for getting a license, but it looked like the Instructor didn't notice. I wanted her to get her mind on something else so I stopped at he beach and I bought her some KFC. I didn't think she expected it. She looked surprised and happy so we got in the AWESOME car and headed for the carpark. The car was running smoothly BANG!! "What happened?" I questioned. "Something is wrong with the engine PULL OVER!" shouted the Instructor. I panicked and pulled over. It looked like the fuel was empty so we just made it to the Shell garage. I had to pay for it but I was relieved that we made it into the carpark. We went in the building - I was sooo worried. I was waiting and waiting then the Instructor came out of her office and said "Well done you now have a permit license." I was so, so happy that I got my license and the picture came out GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment pleeease